SkyQuest International, LLC is recognized as a world leader in regional transport and special mission aircraft selling and marketing.
SkyQuest International has been marketing, selling and acquiring pre-owned aircraft for over 20 years and to date have brokered over 440 successful sales and acquisitions including Turboprops, Jets, Rotorcraft, Pistons, Parts, Components & Engines and Operating Certificates such as Part 135s and AOCs. We have sold these aircraft to a large variety of operators in every aircraft market and specialty worldwide.
With our customized sales database of over 60,000 worldwide aircraft operators, owners and managers, we ensure complete marketing coverage for a direct and customized sales approach, specific for each market and aircraft type.
Our sales and marketing team is composed of aviation professionals who are dedicated, proactive, and service-oriented. Each bring years of experience in aircraft sales and marketing to our team.
As a company, we pride ourselves on our growing list of repeat customers and clients. Most of those repeat clients have developed a partnership with us.
For each of our clients, we provide the following services to work toward a successful sale of each aircraft…
- Desktop valuations for each aircraft are included in our brokering services. We will assess the current market and aircraft specification to determine a reasonable asking price for each aircraft. Our goal is to achieve the best possible selling price for your aircraft.
- Full Aircraft Appraisals can also be provided. Full aircraft appraisals are in compliance with internationally recognized Universal Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices – USPAP. These inspections are aimed solely at determining the overall condition of the aircraft and records to support the value opinions of the appraiser.
- In terms of marketing we specialize in conducting a direct marketing strategy where we reach out world-wide to every aircraft owner and operator specific to your aircraft type as well as related aircraft cross- and up-sells. We do this with direct emails and calls to our own cultivated database of operators and inquiries. We do not wait for a buyer to come to us, we go out and look for them. We also advertise your aircraft on popular listing sites such as Controller, GlobalAir, Jetnet and more.
- As a client, you would receive a monthly market report which shows what websites the aircraft are listed on as well as a full list of every prospect who has inquired about your aircraft. We are open and honest with both our clients and potential Buyers… we always share every detail with you on any and all prospects and offers.
- All our listings are exclusively mandated – this gives us this open and honest relationship between both parties. This has been a fundamental cornerstone to our success – we are known for this in the industry and respected as such.
- Once an Offer has been accepted, we manage the entire sales process, including all contracts, escrow accounts, filings, etc. We follow and share a strict Aircraft Closing Checklist, which ensures that closing goes as smooth as possible and tracks the entire process.
“The entire SkyQuest family was very patient and helpful during this deal.” ~ Richie Arthur
“You have undoubtedly got the best follow-up on the planet. Nice to deal with Pro’s.” ~ Charles Croes
“Thank you for your efforts. Your expertise in getting everything done in such an expeditious manner far exceeded my expectations.” ~ Dave Derose, Ameriflight