SkyQuest International, LLC is an international commercial aircraft sales, marketing, acquisition and appraisal firm located in Winston Salem, North Carolina. We offer a motivating, team-focused environment, utilizing state of the art technology for getting the job done.
Aircraft Sales Agent
SkyQuest International, LLC is currently seeking an Aircraft Sales Agent. Candidate must be a self-starter, goal-oriented individual and have at least five (5) years of experience in aircraft sales. Candidates must…
- be financially motivated, possess a positive attitude and have the desire to be part of a performance-driven environment and team
- have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask while managing multiple projects and tasks
- demonstrate knowledge of sales techniques through networking, lead generation and cold calling with the ability to capture and close the deal
- have some experience in aircraft valuations and/or appraisals
- Sourcing and securing exclusive mandates.
- Prepare aircraft valuations as needed.
- Manage, maintain and grow our current customer relationships.
- Follow up on incoming leads and nurture opportunities.
- Travel as needed to assist with closings, acquire new business or attend conferences.
- At least 5 years aircraft sales experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Proven track record of accomplishing sales goals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe PDFs and CRM software
- Access to a robust and current sales database with over 20 years of aviation and aircraft operator contacts from around the globe.
- The ability to operate under a winning brand with proven aircraft marketing and sales strategies and tools.
- Being part of a team of sales and marketing professionals with extensive aircraft sales experience.
- Access to the latest CRM and aircraft valuation tools.
- Sales support for inquiry follow-ups, form generation and closing the deal!
This position is Draw against Commission (no Cap).
Candidates interested in this position may submit a resume which will validate their sales skills, along with three professional references to Admin@SkyQuestInternational.com, or fax to (336) 722-1615.
Aircraft Sales Associate
SkyQuest International, LLC is currently seeking an Aircraft Sales Associate for our Winston-Salem office sales support team. Candidate must be a goal-oriented individual with at least two (2) years of experience in sales support or sale administration environment. Aviation experience a plus. Candidate must possess a positive attitude and have the desire to be part of a performance-driven environment. Candidate must possess strong computer, organizational and database skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask while managing multiple projects. Candidate must demonstrate knowledge of sales techniques through networking, lead generation and cold calling.
- Follow up and qualify incoming leads.
- Cold calling aircraft operators and owners.
- Assist and/or manage sales documents/forms preparation, fact checking and database updates.
- Maintain up-to-date information on current projects for aircraft specifications and monthly reports.
- Drafting specifications and aircraft valuations for Sales Agents as needed.
- Manage and support pipeline and sales goals.
- At least 2 years of sales and/or industry experience.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Must live in the Winston-Salem area or be willing to commute.
The opportunity for the associate to work with a high energy, motivated team and gain experience in the aircraft sales market. Simple IRA retirement plan available after 12 months of employment, periodic performance reviews, generous vacation time, and opportunities to travel.
Candidates interested in this position may submit a resume and three professional references to Admin@SkyQuestInternational.com, or fax to (336) 722-1655.