SkyQuest International, LLC is an international commercial aircraft sales, marketing, acquisition and appraisal firm located in Winston Salem, North Carolina. We offer a motivating, team-focused environment, utilizing state of the art technology for getting the job done.
Aircraft Sales Agent
SkyQuest International, LLC is currently seeking an Aircraft Sales Agent. Candidate must be a self-starter, goal-oriented individual and have at least five (5) years of experience in aircraft sales. Candidates must…
- be financially motivated, possess a positive attitude and have the desire to be part of a performance-driven environment and team
- have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask while managing multiple projects and tasks
- demonstrate knowledge of sales techniques through networking, lead generation and cold calling with the ability to capture and close the deal
- have some experience in aircraft valuations and/or appraisals
- Sourcing and securing exclusive mandates.
- Prepare aircraft valuations as needed.
- Manage, maintain and grow our current customer relationships.
- Follow up on incoming leads and nurture opportunities.
- Travel as needed to assist with closings, acquire new business or attend conferences.
- At least 5 years aircraft sales experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Proven track record of accomplishing sales goals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe PDFs and CRM software
- Access to a robust and current sales database with over 20 years of aviation and aircraft operator contacts from around the globe.
- The ability to operate under a winning brand with proven aircraft marketing and sales strategies and tools.
- Being part of a team of sales and marketing professionals with extensive aircraft sales experience.
- Access to the latest CRM and aircraft valuation tools.
- Sales support for inquiry follow-ups, form generation and closing the deal!
- Simple IRA retirement plan available after 12 months of employment, periodic performance reviews, generous vacation time, and opportunities to travel.
Base w/Draw + No Cap Commissions
Candidates interested in this position may submit a resume which will validate their sales skills, along with three professional references to Admin@SkyQuestInternational.com, or fax to (336) 722-1615.