FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SkyQuest International Announces Q3 2018 Aircraft Sales
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA – Monday, October 8, 2018 – SkyQuest International, LLC is pleased to announce their aircraft sales for the third quarter of 2018.
- One (1) CASA 212-300 (Serial Number 212-379) sold on behalf of AAR Airlift Group (United States) to Skydive Paraclete (United States).
- One (1) Cessna 402C (Serial Number 402C-0233) sold on behalf of Ryan Air (United States) to Chartair Pty Ltd (Australia).
- One (1) de Havilland DHC-8-103 (Serial Number 265) sold on behalf of AAR Airlift Group (United States) to Bighorn Airways, Inc. (United States).
# # #
About SkyQuest International, LLC
SkyQuest International is a leading global aircraft sales, remarketing, acquisition and appraisal firm. Our knowledge and integrity in the secondary aircraft market as exclusive agents is reflected by decades of experience. SkyQuest International serves operators, lenders, leasing companies and asset management groups on a global scale and has a large inventory of previously owned aircraft available. Visit our web site at http://www.skyquestinternational.com for more information.
For more information, contact:
Marketing & General Manager
SkyQuest International, LLC
2715 Reynolda Road, Winston-Salem NC 27106 USA
Latest posts by Rick Perry (see all)
- SkyQuest International Announces Q4 2018 Aircraft & Appraisal Sales - January 18, 2019
- SkyQuest International Announces Q3 2018 Aircraft Sales - October 8, 2018
- SkyQuest International Announces Q2 2018 Aircraft Sales - July 24, 2018