FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SkyQuest International Announces Q1 2018 Aircraft Sales
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA – Friday, April 6, 2018 – SkyQuest International, LLC is pleased to announce several aircraft sales for the first quarter of 2018.
- Three (3) Cessna 208s, including…
- One (1) 208 Caravan (Serial Number 208-00158) sold on behalf of Aberdair Aviation (Kenya) to Randigo, LLC (USA).
- One (1) 208 Caravan (Serial Number 208-00422) purchased from Verona Aviation (USA) on behalf of R&r Airwork GmbH (Germany)
- One (1) 208B Grand Caravan (Serial Number 208B-0661) purchased from Air Cargo Carriers (USA) on behalf of Pacific Coast Aircraft Lease Group (USA)
- One (1) de Havilland DHC-6-100 (Serial Number 46) sold on behalf of Elite Air Transport (Dominican Republic) to Gravitas Aviation Ltd. (Dominican Republic)
- One (1) Quest Kodiak 100 (Serial Number 100-0139) sold on behalf of Fayard Enterprises (USA) to Scenic Air (Africa).
- One (1) Fairchild SA227-AC Metro IIB (Serial Number AC-754B) sold on behalf of Apache Aviation (USA) to Castle Aviation (USA).
“2018 is starting off as a great year for the pre-owned aircraft market. I am confident this trend will continue – especially aircraft sales in the United States – due to the new tax reform that allows for 100% expensing of pre-owned aircraft purchases. This new tax savings is a great incentive for aviation companies big and small to upgrade their fleets over the next couple years,” said Jeff Melang, Executive Vice President of SkyQuest International.
# # #
About SkyQuest International, LLC
SkyQuest International is a leading global aircraft sales, remarketing, acquisition and appraisal firm. Our knowledge and integrity in the secondary aircraft market as exclusive agents is reflected by decades of experience. SkyQuest International serves operators, lenders, leasing companies and asset management groups on a global scale and has a large inventory of previously owned aircraft available. Visit our web site at http://www.skyquestinternational.com for more information.
For more information, contact:
Marketing & General Manager
SkyQuest International, LLC
2715 Reynolda Road, Winston-Salem NC 27106 USA
Latest posts by Rick Perry (see all)
- SkyQuest International Announces Q4 2018 Aircraft & Appraisal Sales - January 18, 2019
- SkyQuest International Announces Q3 2018 Aircraft Sales - October 8, 2018
- SkyQuest International Announces Q2 2018 Aircraft Sales - July 24, 2018