FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SkyQuest International Announces Q4 2018 Aircraft & Appraisal Sales
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA – Friday, January 18, 2019 – SkyQuest International, LLC is pleased to announce the company’s aircraft and appraisal sales for the fourth quarter of 2018.
For the entire year of 2018, SkyQuest International provided 44 individual aircraft and six fleet appraisals for various airlines and financial institutions worldwide, including 21 aircraft and three fleets in Q4 alone.
“We have seen a significant increase in aircraft appraisals and valuations requests in the last two quarters. Projecting out that demand, I think 2019 is going to be a busy year in both appraisals and aircraft sales” said Jeff Melang, Executive Vice President and Senior Aircraft Appraiser at SkyQuest.
For the 4th quarter of 2018, SkyQuest successfully brokered the following aircraft transactions:
- One (1) Short SD3-30-200 Sherpa (serial number SH3026) sold on behalf of Bank of Utah – FSG Trustee to Win Win Aviation
- Two (2) Cessna 208B Grand Caravans (serial numbers 208B-1049 & 208B-1084) purchased on behalf of Pacific Coast Aircraft Lease Group from OCR Aviation
- Two (2) Embraer EMB 120-ER (serial numbers 120-096 & 120-299) sold on behalf of Callidus Capital / Great Lakes Aviation to Prattville Turbine Engines
- One (1) Piper PA-31-350 Chieftain (serial number 31-7552053) sold on behalf of AIRPAC Airlines, Inc. to Caribbean Aviation & Logistics
- One (1) Beechcraft 1900C (serial number UC-004) sold on behalf of Win Win Aviation, Inc. to Kibali 2 Ltd (France)
“For the whole of 2018, we achieved the highest transaction value of aircraft sales since 2014, with an average transaction of $1.3 million per aircraft. We brokered a total of 21 aircraft sales and acquisitions making 2018 a successful year for us. As we kick off into 2019 – our 20th anniversary in business – we currently have an inventory of over 125 aircraft, with almost half of that being currently marketed. I agree with my brother Jeff and anticipate 2019 to be a very busy year in the secondary aircraft market” said Greg Melang, President and Chief Executive Officer.
# # #
About SkyQuest International, LLC
SkyQuest International has been a leading global aircraft sales, remarketing, acquisition and appraisal firm for 20 years. Our knowledge and integrity in the secondary aircraft market as exclusive agents is reflected by decades of experience and our growing list of returning clients. SkyQuest serves operators, lenders, leasing companies and asset management groups on a global scale and has a large inventory of previously owned aircraft available. Visit our web site at https://www.skyquestinternational.com for more information.
For more information, contact:
Marketing & General Manager
SkyQuest International, LLC
2715 Reynolda Road, Winston-Salem NC 27106 USA