FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SkyQuest International Announces Q4 2017 Aircraft Sales
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA – Monday, January 8, 2018 – SkyQuest International, LLC is pleased to announce several aircraft sales for the last quarter of 2017.
- Two (1) Cessna 208s, including…
- One (1) Supervan 900 Amphibian (Serial Number 208-00301) sold on behalf of Blue Aircraft/Taquan Air (USA) to Robert Troegele & Robert Fahrenschon GbR (Germany).
- One (1) 208B Grand Caravan (Serial Number 208B-0657) purchased from ISR Aviation, LLC (USA) on behalf of ACC Integrated Services, Inc. (USA)
- One (1) Fairchild SA227-AC Metro IIIB (Serial Number AC-754B) sold on behalf of Apache Aviation (USA) to Castle Aviation (USA)
- One (1) CASA CN-235-10 (Serial Number 235-007) sold on behalf of AAR Airlift Group (USA) to a private buyer.
One (1) Shorts SD3-30-200 (Serial Number SH3103) sold on behalf of Bank of Utah (USA) to Pegase Airdrop Logistics International (France).
“In light of a great fourth quarter in 2017, a healthy pipeline of current mandates with several aircraft already under contract, and a great team of experienced aircraft sales and marketing professionals, I expect 2018 to be a banner year for us,” said Greg Melang, President & CEO of SkyQuest International.
# # #
About SkyQuest International, LLC
SkyQuest International is a leading global aircraft sales, remarketing, acquisition and appraisal firm. Their knowledge and integrity in the secondary aircraft market as exclusive agents is reflected by decades of experience. SkyQuest International serves operators, lenders, leasing companies and asset management groups on a global scale and has a vast inventory of previously owned aircraft available. Visit their web site at http://www.skyquestinternational.com for more information.
For more information, contact:
Marketing & General Manager
SkyQuest International, LLC
2715 Reynolda Road, Winston-Salem NC 27106 USA
Latest posts by Rick Perry (see all)
- SkyQuest International Announces Q4 2018 Aircraft & Appraisal Sales - January 18, 2019
- SkyQuest International Announces Q3 2018 Aircraft Sales - October 8, 2018
- SkyQuest International Announces Q2 2018 Aircraft Sales - July 24, 2018